This HomeTroller comes with a built-in restore drive. This restore will set your system back to exactly how you received it (factory default). Doing a system restore will reset your HomeTroller back to factory default and wipe user data.
WARNING: Make sure to make a backup of your HomeSeer HS3 folder (located C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\HomeSeerHS3) if you want to save anything from your previous HS3 install. All user data will be erased.
- Attach a monitor and keyboard to your HomeTroller.
- Restart your HomeTroller.
- Wait for the HomeSeer Start/Restore Menu to show up.
- Select the System Restore option.
- Press Enter when it prompts you to select the restore option (ie S6_SYSTEMRESTORE_XXXXXX).
- Your HomeTroller will restart once finished.