HSTouch Server Setup
After you have successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network, you must make sure HSTouch Server is properly set up before connecting the client to your HomeSeer system. Follow the instructions below to set up HSTouch Server.
- In the web interface, open the PLUG-INS drop menu and select Manage.
- If HSTouch Server is already installed, skip to step 6. Otherwise, continue with these steps.
- Expand Additional Interfaces.
- Scroll down to and expand User Interfaces. Check the box next to HomeSeer HSTouch Server.
- Scroll back up and click on Download and Install.
- Now that HSTouch Server is installed, it must be enabled for mobile access. Underneath the Enable column, click on the red toggle. It will turn green and a check mark will appear in it.
- HSTouch Server is now enabled. You can now go into HSTouch on your device to configure HSTouch.