How To Display 24 Hour Time
On the Zee S2 and SEL, you can make a change so HS3 displays times in 24 hour format.
To ensure that HS uses the 24 hour format:
- SSH to your unit, log in, then go to the HS folder with:
- Now edit the autostart_hs file. This file contains the locale that the unit will run under. The first line is:
- export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
- Change this line to the locale you want to use,24 HR time will be displayed if you set it to:
- export LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
- You can edit the file with the command:
- sudo nano autostart_hs
- After making the change, type CONTROL X to save and exit.
- Reboot the unit and HS will now display times in 24 hour format.
Note: On the Zee S2 you may need to generate the locale you want to use (GB is already there). Run the following command to enter a tool where you can generate new locales:
Select the "Internationalisation" option to select the locale you want generate.