Google Home Setup
Install the Google Home app on your mobile device and follow the basic setup instructions shipped with your Google Home device.
- Go to MyHS.homeseer.com and create a MyHS account and link it with your HomeSeer system. Note the user login information as you will need that to link your HomeSeer system to Google Home.
- Launch the Google Home app and access the “hamburger menu” in the top left corner. Select “Home control”.
- Click the “+” button at the bottom of the next screen to add devices and then select “HomeSeer” from the list that pops up.
- Our MyHS log in screen will now appear. Enter your MyHS credentials and click LOGIN. Google Home will now link to your HomeSeer system devices.
- At this point, you should be able to control any of your on/off/dim/color devices by voice with your Google Home device or with any mobile device running the Google Home app!