HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Installation
Z-Wave Auto Inclusion
This hardware supports an auto-inclusion feature where it will automatically enter Inclusion mode when first powered up after a factory reset.
- Turn off power to the floodlight by turning off the wall switch.
- Try to relocate the Z-Wave controller nearer to the floodlight, with at most one wall separation between them.
- Put the Z-Wave Controller into Inclusion mode.
- Turn on the wall switch of the floodlight. The floodlight will then turn on for 5 seconds and the Link LED will start to blink slowly.
- When the Link LED stops blinking, the inclusion process is complete. Note: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-Wave controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked by your controller to enter a 5-digit Device Specific Key (DSK) that is unique to each unit. This can be found in one of two places: - on the QR code label on the back of the unit - on the insert card inside the packaging.
- Turn on the floodlight using the Z-Wave controller to check if the auto inclusion is working properly.
Z-Wave Manual Inclusion
If auto-inclusion fails, the FLS100 can also be made discoverable for inclusion or exclusion mode by quickly triple-pressing the link button on the back.
Note: HS-FLS100+ supports the latest S2 security oﬀered by Z -Wave certified controllers. If your controller supports S2, please refer to the user guide of the controller for detailed instructions on adding or removing devices to/from the network.