Configuring Zee S2 WiFi
Configuring the Wi-Fi Adapter
The Zee S2 comes with built-in Wi-Fi. If you wish to connect your HomeTroller to your home network using Wi-Fi, follow these instructions:
- Go to the TOOLS drop menu and click Setup.
- Click the Network tab.
- In the Wi-Fi settings section, enter the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) of your Wi-Fi. This is case sensitive.
- Choose your encryption type and enter your Wi-Fi password. Keep Enable DHCP checked.
- Go to TOOLS > System > Shutdown System and shut the system down.
- Unplug the power and Ethernet cables. Now reconnect the power and let the system boot.
- Using any browser-enabled device, access find.homeseer.com. Your Wi-Fi connected HomeTroller Zee S2 should now be accessible!