Importing, Editing, and Controlling your Z-Wave Devices
Importing Z-Wave devices
- In the web interface, open the PLUG-INS drop menu, then Z-Wave, then click on Controller Management.
- Locate the Z-Wave Interfaces area and expand your Z-Wave Controller section. Open the Actions menu and choose Import Node Info from Controller and Scan Devices.
- Click the Start button. Your Hometroller will now import your device information from the Z-Stick. When done, you'll receive an acknowledgement such as "Finished with Z-Wave device synchronization". Your Z-Wave devices may now be monitored and controlled from the HomeTroller!
Editing and Controlling Z-Wave devices
- In the web interface, open the VIEW drop menu, then click on Device Management.
- Click Show All in the upper right hand area of the page to see a list of all your devices.
- To edit the name, location and other properties of any device, click the name in the Name column.
- To control the device, use the buttons in the Control column.
Configuring Device Settings
- In the web interface, go to your Device Management page and click on the device you wish to configure.
- Click on the Z-Wave tab.
- Here you have the following options: Rescan, Remove Node, Test Connectivity, Optimize, Full Optimize and Audit This Node. Associations can also be set here.
- Expanding the Settings section will allow you to change the wake-up interval for battery operated devices. Here you will also see many settings for different parameters depending on the device.
- For devices that support associations, there will be an Associations section beneath the Settings section. Here you can set up companion switches to work with Z-Wave associated master switches.