MyHS is MyHS is a free cloud service that will allow you to access your HomeTroller or custom HS4 installation from anywhere using a browser-enabled device, HomeSeer Mobile, or our HS3Touch app with Designer. The instructions below will walk you through the process of creating your MyHS account.
- A registered installation of HS4 or HS3 - Request a trial license here!
- An email address - We recommend using Gmail
- Go to to myhs.homeseer.com/Register.
- Enter your desired account credentials and your HS4 license information. This can be found on the bottom of your HomeTroller or here if you purchased a license on shop.homeseer.com.
- Once everything is entered, click Register.
- You will then receive a verification email. Check your email and click the verification link. If you do not receive the verification email, make sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not have it, contact us here.
Your MyHS account has now been created and your HomeSeer system can be accessed any time at at myhs.homeseer.com or in the HomeSeer Mobile app! For information on setting up HomeSeer Mobile with your MyHS account, click click here, for setting up HS Touch with your MyHS account, visit visit here.
Setuup in HS4 Web Interface
After creating your account on myhs.homeseer.com, you will want to connect to your HS4 system. After connecting, navigate to Setup, then click on the Users tab. There should already be an account here with the MyHS credentials created above. If this account has not been created, enter your MyHS user name and password in the appropriate fields and click Add. This account should also have Admin and Local enabled under the User Type column.