Our returns process has changed. An account is required. If you have not used our new customer service portal before, you will need to create a new account.
Within 30 days of purchase
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not, eligible items may be returned within 30 days from the date your order ships for a full refund (less shipping costs) by using the returns procedure outlined below.
Beyond 30 days of purchase
Products purchased from us which are found to be defective after the first 30 days but within the warranty period should be returned directly to the manufacturer for fastest service. All manufacturers' warranty terms and restrictions apply.
All software and regularly stocked hardware items in new condition with original packaging, parts and documentation.
HomeSeer issues a return label for defective products and returns through the portal. Any product returned through the portal for a refund that is not defective, will be subject to the return label charges. (Domestic only)Wall switches with broken off tabs cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange due to an eligible product defect.
Returns not meeting the above below conditions will be charged a restocking fee that can vary from 15% up to the full purchase price (, depending on the condition of the returned item). Credit card purchases will be refunded to the original purchaser's card. Check, cash, or money orders will be refunded by a check. Please allow two weeks for processing.
- Any product returned through the portal for a refund that is not defective, will be subject to the return label charges (Domestic only).
- Wall switches and dimmers (WD###/WS###) with broken off tabs cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange due to an eligible product defect.
- All returned items are tested and evaluated for refurbished or open-box resale. Products received in retail packaging and not a brown box/mailer box are subject to restocking fees.
- Items that incur damage due to improper packaging are subject to restocking fees or will be rejected altogether. Pack your product well in a sturdy box and consult with your shipping courier to ensure the package is safe for transit.
- HomeSeer ships international returns as returned goods. HomeSeer is not responsible for any taxes or fees through customs or otherwise.
- If the product is returned to HomeSeer for non-delivery for any reason you will be responsible to pay for additional shipping charges for the reshipment of your order. You may also request a refund for your order less the original shipping charges
If you have questions, contact us via email@example.com or call us at 603-471-2816.
All replacement shipments will be sent to the Ship To address on file for your order. In order to have the replacement product ship to a new Ship To address, a new address must be specified prior to the replacement being sent out.