Alexa and Google Home integrations have changed. Click here for more information.
- Download the Silicon Labs CP210x driver for Windows 7 or 8.
- Extract the zip file to a folder on your desktop.
- Navigate to the folder you created and run CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe if you have 32 bit Windows or CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe for 64 bit Windows. Follow the instructions in the installer until it is complete.
- Open Windows Device Manager, you can press the Windows key and type Device Manager to locate it.
- Expand the Other Devices section, then locate the HubZ Zigbee Com Port. Make a note of which COM port this device is using as we will need it later.
- Right click on the device, then select Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software, then Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Scroll through the computer hardware list and select Ports (COM & LPT), then Next.
- Find Silicon Labs in the manufacturer list, select it and then Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge in the model lest. Then click Next.
- You will receive an "Update Driver Warning", click Yes.
See here for the next step in Zigbee Plugin and Device Setup