This article will assist you in doing a factory restore on your HomeTroller SEL.
Make sure to make a backup of your HomeSeer HS3 folder (located C:\Program Files(x86)\HomeSeerHS3) if you want to save anything from your previous HS3 installor HS4 configuration before proceeding. All user data will be erased.
Restoring HomeTroller SEL to Factory Default
The HomeTroller SEL comes with a built in restore drive. This restore will set your system back to exactly how you received it (factory default). Doing a system restore will reset your HomeTroller SEL back to factory default and wipe all user data.
Attach a monitor and keyboard to your HT-SEL.
- Restart your HomeTroller.
- Upon restart wait for the HomeSeer Start / Restore Menu to show.
- Select the System Restore option.
- Press Enter when it prompts to you select the restore option (ie SEL_SYSTEMRESTORE_XXXXXX)
- Your HomeTroller will restart once finished