Information and code on adding MS100 to SmartThings
This device handler provides extended feature support of this product to SmartThings new app users.
Important: This sensor must be added to your SmartThings hub “non-securely”. Please refer to the HomeSeer user guide for more information regarding this. For an overview of its capabilities, navigate to https://community.smartthings.com/t/release-homeseer-motion-sensor-hs-ms100/217956
To add this Device Handler:
- Navigate to this URL and log in with your SmartThings account: https://graph-na04-useast2.api.smartthings.com
- Click on the "My Device Handlers" menu
- Click "Create New Device Handler" on the right
- Click "From Code"
- Click here to view the code or see the snippet below
- Click "Create" at the bottom
- Click "Publish" and select "For Me"
Device Handler Code