Alexa and Google Home integrations have changed. Click here for more information.
- HomeSeer HS4 System (HomeTroller or computer running HS4 software)
- MyHS Remote Access Service
- Amazon Alexa-powered device(s) (Echo, Fire Tablet or similar)
- Make sure MyHS is connected to your system. Navigate to myhs.homeseer.com and log into your account. Access your system.
- Make sure Alexa is working. Talk to your Alexa device to ensure the service is working.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Make sure that your controllable devices
If everything is working but you still can't control devices, open a service desk ticket for help.