Devices are the fundamental building blocks for any HS4 system. When you add any smart product to your system, a corresponding device is added to the software. Device attributes will display as Features Some features are controllable and some will simply display values or status. When you turn the device on or off, your smart product will turn on or off. Here is what a multisensor device would look like in the HS4 device list & grid views:
|Grid & List Views of HSM200 Multi-sensor|
|Grid View||List View|
Since devices are added by using the controls and procedures engineered into each plugin, you will need to refer to the plugin documentation for more information regarding this.
- Visit myhs.homeseer.com, enter your credentials, then select Manage Account.
- Click Change Primary System. Select this and you will be prompted for your old license ID and password combo as well as the new one. If you do not recall your license ID and password, that information can be recovered in the Software Licensing Issues section.
HomeSeer Mobile App
Download and install our HomeSeer Mobile app onto your Android or iOS mobile device. With HomeSeer Mobile, you’ll be able to control your smart devices, launch your HS4 events and access your cameras. You’ll also be able to create custom dashboards for easy access to your most commonly used devices.
Connecting to HS4
- Launch HomeSeer Mobile and select the option to Log in to MyHS
- Enter your MyHS account credentials and tap Remember Me if you don’t wish to log in each time you run the app.
- Tap Log In and you will be connected to your system.