The guide includes the basic steps necessary to get starting with HS4
Installation & Registration
- Download and run the installer from our website downloads page.
- Launch HS4 and advance through the registration stepper. Enter your HS4 License ID & Password. Create your HS4 web user account. Follow the prompts and click FINISH at the end.
Note: if you’re upgrading from HS3, you will also be prompted for your HS3 software codes.
HS4 is a mobile friendly web application that’s designed to be used on any browser-equipped device. All of the essential functions of the program may be accessed from the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Devices: Click here to add, remove and edit your smart home devices. Learn More
- Events: Click here to manage your smart home events (automations). Learn More
- Cameras: Click here to view live camera feeds and to watch recordings. Learn More
- Setup: Click here manage various system settings. Learn More
- Tools: Click here to access or manage timers, counters, backup, log and more. Learn More
- Plugins: Click here to manage HS4 integration plugins.