The guide includes the basic steps necessary to get starting with HS4
Installation & Registration
- Download and run the installer from our website downloads page.
- Launch HS4 and advance through the registration stepper. Enter your HS4 License ID & Password. Create your HS4 web user account. Follow the prompts and click FINISH at the end.
Note: if you’re upgrading from HS3, you will also be prompted for your HS3 software codes.
HS4 is a mobile friendly web application that’s designed to be used on any browser-equipped device. All of the essential functions of the program may be accessed from the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Devices: Click here to add, remove and edit your smart home devices. Learn More
- Events: Click here to manage your smart home events (automations). Learn More
- Cameras: Click here to view live camera feeds and to watch recordings. Learn More
- Setup: Click here manage various system settings. Learn More
- Tools: Click here to access or manage timers, counters, backup, log and more. Learn More
- Plugins: Click here to manage HS4 integration plugins.
Plugins are software programs that allow HS4 to integrate with smart devices and technologies. For example, if you’re using Philips HUE smart bulbs, you’ll need to install the Philips HUE plugin.
Open the HS4 web interface and navigate to the Plugins/Add page. All plugins will appear. Click the plugin you wish to install and then click the INSTALL button.
After installation is complete, click the button in the lower right corner to enable the plugin. Check the plugin documentation for more information about setup.